Tuesday 30 October 2007

Reversal

Anirdhanush was very much concerned about his own behaviour. Everyone around him knew he had an ego problem and this problem was turning the world against him. He used to be very concerned about this ego problem but was not finding a solution to it. Once while having dinner at Chaturshringi Food court, he happened to read a poster - 'Let your Ego Go, Baba Arkay se advice lo' and immediately decided to meet this Baba. Taking an appointment, he went to meet the devout baba.

I met Anirdhanush a few days after he had met the baba and saw him pretty happy. Really curious to know about the treatment, I went and asked him what the baba said and did. He said, "Its pretty simple. I just needed to reverse my Ego and to do that I only had to exclaim".

That's it!?!? I could not have been more confused. How can one reverse their ego by exclaiming? And so I started thinking and then I realised how true it was...

The reverse of Ego was indeed exclaim. Didnt get me. Well its simple - Ego is 'I' and you already know what an exclaimation is. So the reverse of 'i' is '!'... Get your Ego out of your way now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shittttttttttttttttttt

dips said...

hmmmm... true actually..
its always good to look at the aesthetic sense of the world..
:D